Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Review

{Without Flash} Top: Hot Toddy Bottom: Mai Tai

{With Flash} Top: Hot Toddy Bottom: Mai Tai

I have been wanting to get into glosses more, and after hearing rave reviews on the Buxom Full-On Lip Cream I grabbed some.
Originally I only bought the shade 'Mai Tai' and I bought it during my Ulta 21 days of Beauty haul. I only bought one because I wasn't sure if I would like the formula.
I love these glosses so much!! They aren't took sticky, and don't feel thick on my lips. Usually I feel like I stay away from lip glosses because I am not a fan of how thick they feel on my lips. The Buxom glosses are the perfect formula. If you haven't tried any of the Buxom Full-On Lip Creams then you don't know the amazing feeling these leave on your lips. It is a cooling feeling, but not tingly or burning. The description of the product says these have a '...tingle for a gentle plumping effect', but in my opinion this one doesn't at all. I already have full lips, so I can't tell a difference with the plumping effect when I wear Mai Tai. But I didn't buy it for the plumping effect, so that isn't a negative for me.
'Mai Tai' is such a beautiful color, and I love it. Like I said in my haul post I wanted a coral shade that will be great for summer. It is bright enough that shows color, but isn't too bright to where I feel crazy and insecure wearing it.
After loving Mai Tai so much while at the VIB Rouge sale I picked up another shade. I had been eyeing Hot Toddy so with the 15% off I grabbed Hot Toddy too! It is the perfect nude gloss, and this one surprisingly does make my lips look a little bit fuller.

PRO's

  • Pigmented glosses
  • Comes in a variety of colors
  • Cool feeling on lips
  • Beautiful, durable packaging
  • Only need one coat per application
CON's
  • Not very long lasting
  • Brighter shade leaves an odd lip liner ring as it fades
I can't think of very many con's for these glosses because I love them that much! If you haven't tried any of the colors go pick one up now! It's the perfect lip gloss for the summer because when it gets hot it'll feel so great to have something cooling the lips! 
If you have tried any of the lip creams other than these shades let me know! I am definitely picking up more of the colors!!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top