On the Glow Up




It was my birthday last week, and one thing I received from one of my friends was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. I was so excited when I opened this highlight palette because about two weeks prior I was so tempted to buy this while at the mall. Luckily, I decided to save my money, and good thing I did because it was such a great surprise to open!
This palette comes in two different shades; Gleam and That Glow. I have That Glow, and it is so beautiful!
Prior to receiving this palette I had watched so many reviews on these palettes, and from the videos I was so in love. So now that I own it myself, I have been using it almost everyday. It looks so great on my skin which is awesome because right now I am very pale. I am excited for summer to come so that I can get a tan, and see how this looks on my skin then.
Now on to my pro's and con's of this palette!

PRO'S:

  • Each pan is huge (.26oz per pan)
  • Palette comes in two different shade options
  • Buttery, and smooth texture
  • Very pigmented
  • A little goes a long way
  • Easy to build up 
  • Travel friendly (each pan pops out, and can be put into a Z-palette) 
  • Budget friendly ($40)
CON'S:
  • No mirror
  • Shades 'Bubbly' and 'Dripping Gold' favor each other a lot
Honestly, I can't even think of anything negative about this palette. It is everything you would want, plus more. For the price of this palette you are getting 4 very large pans. I love BECCA highlighters, but for comparison reasons this is a much better deal. For one BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector you get .28oz of product, and it costs $38. At only $2 more, you get pretty much 4 of the Shimmering Skin Perfectors. 
If you have wanted a BECCA highlight but do not want to spend the money on just one highlight powder I highly recommend picking this Anastasia palette up. Not only is it a great deal, but it amazing quality. I recommend picking it up ASAP because this palette is limited edition!
I am thinking about grabbing Gleam glow kit, but I can't decide if it is too pinky toned for my skin tone. I have light medium skin but in the summer get tan (I am mixed black&white), and I am not sure how all four of the highlights would look. I could save it for the winter, but I am still debating.
If you have Gleam, or both of the kits let me know in the comments what you recommend! If you love this kit as much as I do let me know in the comments as well! 

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top