March Ipsy Bag

March has been such an exciting month for me! My birthday was at the beginning of the month so that was great, and now I am getting my first ipsy bag!
In the past I got Birchbox, and I really liked it but I had received it has a gift, and I didn't have a job to continue paying for it. So now that I am working and have a steady income I decided to take the plunge and get a monthly subscription, and ipsy was the one!
Subscription boxes can be so great because they feature brands that most beauty lovers haven't heard, or don't normally think to buy. To help expand my range of products I thought ipsy would be the perfect one.
Here is what came in my first bag:


I am really excited to try the products in this month's ipsy bag! The bag is so adorable, and is the perfect colors and design to kick off spring!! I love that the zipper says 'ipsy' on it too. It is such a
nice, small detail. 
I will be trying out, and testing all these products pictured, and will be giving a mini review on each item in a week or two! 
I am so excited to finally be getting ipsy, and am excited to try new items!
If you are subscribed let me know what you got in your glam bag this month! I would love to know! 
Since this is the first bag I have received so far I do not have an opinion on if I think everyone needs it, but I will let you know of that in a few months!

xo, Amy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top