ColourPop Haul and Review

Swatches Top to Bottom: Lumiere, Toucan, Heart On

Seeing that Colourpop is all the rage these days, I decided to jump on the bandwagon finally! And I finally placed an order last week when they were celebrating their one year birthday and giving away a free limited edition eyeshadow with every order! It was also my first time purchasing so I got $5 off because I signed up with my email.
In my first order to Colourpop I bought 3 lippie stix and a blush. I also got the free one year anniversary eyeshadow. For 5 items I only paid $22.99!! What an amazing deal!
I love KathleenLights channel on YouTube so I wanted to support her so I bought her lippie stix in the color Lumiere. It is a beautiful. If you have been searching for a great toned down everyday color this is the perfect color. I think this is going to be my new purse lipstick because it is easy to slap on and goes with every look.
I also picked up the lippie stix Toucan. I hadn't ever heard anything on this color so I was eager to get it. I wanted to try out a color that didn't have a bunch of hype around it so I could possibly introduce something new for others! Review on this lippie stix will be coming soon!
And the last shade I picked up was Heart On.  It's a beautiful dark berry color and I am in love. It looks amazing on my tan skin and I am excited to wear this color this summer!
I wanted to try one of every single different type of product that ColourPop offers and since I was getting 3 lippie stixs and an eyeshadow for free I picked up a blush! I didn't know which one to get so I picked a random one that seemed not too bold, but not too boring for my skin tone. I went with Between The Sheets and I think it was a good choice. It's a matte blush and it looks like a light pink with slight grey, purple undertones. I absolutely love it!

Overall, I had a great experience with ColourPop! They shipped my order very quickly and it came with a nice little hand written note. I am very impressed by their service and will continue to support them!

If you have tried ColourPop and have some suggestions on what I should order next, let me know! I am definitely making more orders so I could use some suggestions!

xo,
Amy

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I need some Colourpop, I wish they would ship to the UK already. :(

    Great haul!

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some Colourpop, I wish they would ship to the UK already. :(

    Great haul!

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully they will start shipping there soon because they ship to NZ and Australia!

      Delete
  3. Oooh all these products look really lovely!!! Beautiful colours :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top